Writing Creatively

Writing Creatively
Creative Writing Tips

Friday, September 25, 2015

Jennifer Wolfe’s mamawolfe

A mom with two teens, a teacher to hundreds, Jennifer Wolfe started mamawolfe because she wanted to share not only life lessons she learned along the way, but also ideas about ways we could all work together to raise young people who would, in Jennifer’s words, “work to make the world a better place.”



Jennifer, who also writes for The Huffington Post, BonBon Break, and Mamapedia, relates her reasons for starting mamawolfe 22 years after graduation and 20 years after a full and rewarding teaching career: 

That was June, 2011, when I took responsibility for making my dreams come true – all of them. I gave up trying to come up with reasons why I couldn’t write and just started putting stories together, and I found that the more I wrote, the stronger I became. I found that my inner critic became my muse and unleashed words to the world that had always found safety locked inside journals. When I forgave my life for being what it was, I began to create my life for what it is.

And so began mamawolfe, a blog where readers, Jennifer says, “can find real stories about thinking deeply, loving fiercely, and teaching audaciously. It's a place where readers can connect, communicate, and collaborate to understand more about ourselves and each other.” 

Jennifer’s mamawolfe blog focuses on, “people who care about children and enjoy thinking deeply about issues that affect them – parents, educators, and young people who are committed to making connections and finding a place to share their thoughts.”

Through her mamawolfe blog, Jennifer inspires readers to use their voices to improve our world, so if you want to learn how to forgive your life for what it was and create a new life for yourself, and if you enjoy reading philosophical blogs, I invite you to click on any of the links in this blog.


1 comment: