Writing Creatively

Writing Creatively
Creative Writing Tips

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Vidoe Games


Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

I may be pushing 30 but my buddies and I still like to get together and play video games. I know, some people think it is immature but that doesn't matter to us, it is something we enjoy doing. Yesterday we were at Ryan's house and we were playing one of those first person shooters where you trying to get all the aliens before they take over your planet. After several hours of slaying celestial serpents we decided that we should chill out and watch a movie. This is usually a problem because we all have different tastes in movies. Ryan likes action, Rob likes comedies and I like science fiction. Today the task of choice a movie has made even harder due to the multitude of choices that Ryan had on his TV. He told me that he signed up for the service at www.cannonsatellite.com. All of us were amazed at the number of movies there were. It only took 30 minutes for us to decide on The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment