Writing Creatively

Writing Creatively
Creative Writing Tips

Friday, May 8, 2009

Your Blog Connection


This is a test. This is merely a test.

Not really. It's more than a test. It's an invitation.

The purpose of this blog is to connect with as many blogs as possible WITHOUT advertising its presence (at least at first). I want to find out how many people might randomly attach themselves to this blog. The scope of this blog is about as far reaching as your imagination will take you. 

Connect to this blog and this blog will connect to you. The goal is to support each other in our blogging endeavors.

Oh, one more thing, if you connect to (or follow) this blog, mention of YOUR blog will appear in a blog post at this site pointing people toward your blog.

So follow me and I will follow you.

Sincerely,
Your Blog Connection.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea..I need more recognition. I am following...thanks!

    ReplyDelete