Writing Creatively

Writing Creatively
Creative Writing Tips

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Neglectful Husband


Guest post from: Kent Lara

I have been feeling very neglected by my husband lately, and I don’t know what to do about it. He works about 60 hours a week, and when he is home all he wants to do is watch directv. I try my best to be understanding of his crazy schedule, but it would be nice if he took some time to hang out with me. I know he is tired, but he needs to understand that relationships take work. Right now I haven’t even thought about leaving him, but I worry that if this goes on for much longer I will lose my patience and want out. I am scared to tell him how I’m feeling because I don’t want to stress him out, but I think I am going to have to be honest with him so we can fix this problem. I hope he understands that I need more from him and that he needs to get better at communicating with me. I know things won’t get better overnight, but I hope that he will at least try to change some of his habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment